Effects Demo Reel 2015 Effects Demo Reel 2015

This makes me want to animate again, Mic. It's quite a show. Compliments to Hyun and Terkoiz as well. Things have once again been taken to a higher level.

Some BSE Some BSE

Awesome work as always! :) Also, glad to see you guys are keeping BSE going! I remember back when Mesmay started it on StickPage. Heheh, good times. :D

"The Worst" "The Worst"

While this is one of the most shocking entries I've seen on NewGrounds lately, it's also one of the most schockingly creative.

Sherbalex responds:

yea i know i got tired of seeing pupil-less angry eyes and smiley-mouth with dimples all the fucking time and all the other bullshit

Shock More Shock More

Great! Your moves were so creative and the way it all synced up to the music! The soundtrack is one of the most original I've heard in a stick animation so far. I think the reason why you have a relatively low score is the speed. It's a lot slower than Shock and a bit different, but it's allright, because the viewers are able to tell what's going on at all times and that's an advantage. Good job, keep it up!

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

I'd expect this from no one else

What the hell did I just watch? O-o;

Heavenly Sword Heavenly Sword

Really good stuff

I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. :D You had some nice moves and a few scenes that I think were kind of difficult to animate. The only problem that I see is the song. It didn't fit the setting. You should have went for something heavier.

Rushed3 Rushed3

I can't imagine

Animating for 24 hours straight. You guys are real bad-ass. I liked how Endo even added 3-D animation to his entry in only 17 hours. Really cool, you should do a sequel sometime.

TopStick TopStick

Great directing

Like always. I really got the chills when Xiao landed. XD
Also, congrats on 1st place in top 50! :)

Demigods Demigods

It's a masterpiece. Enjoy my "report"! :D

Definetly worth your time! Great animation, very well directed and the music amplified the feeling of power. I liked the fact that the father got what was coming to him in the end. It would have been cliche if he did not, in my opinion. The fact that the son finished the job showed his strength of character and made the story more realistic. After all, what would be the character's reason to forgive in this situation? (Sorry to the other reviewers if you think I'm being cruel here but it's true and I know many of you must be sick of seeing cheesy moments of forgiveness from warrior characters)
I too thought that Godking resembled Zeus. But I believe that is owing to the strong influence of the iconic Zeus character. After all, we have seen dozens of Zeus-type characters in animations, films and stories but we can't say that any of them with a beard is a Zeus rip-off. Haha ! I think that if you went back and checked again, you'd realise there are some differences between Godking (yes, the name could have been a bit better...).
Once again, great work, JavaRush! I can't wait to see your final project. :)

javarush214 responds:

thank you man. i agree with you :D

Demigods Trailer Demigods Trailer

Congratulations

After watching through the animation process of this project I have to say all your effort was certainly worth it. It turned out outstanding. You're already animating at prime-time television quality and the introduction and the story set a perfect mood for the battle. I'm looking forward to your future work. Which leads me to the question... What are you going to do next? ^_^