FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Great game. It always reminds me of Jazz Jackrabbit, especially the buildings. :)

Strollin' Strollin'

Difficult

It's a good game and the theme you chose is really fun, but it seemed a little inefficient (or maybe that's just my computer) and kind of difficult at first.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

I can see a lot of work went into this. Others've said before, but, you could really add more objects to this and make it more realistic and turn it into study-software. Great work!
P.S.: I went through the whole thing. =P

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Entertaining and challenging

This game has a good and complex concept. It's great you actually added no time limit to the easy and medium modes. The obstacles are fun and the game hasn't got any glitches really. I passed the first 6 levels on the hard mode. It's very challenging. You really need to be a perfectionist to win. At some points in the hard mode I even wish the character reacted faster (eg. When jumping on a line of separated platforms). Good work. ^_^

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Entertaining

It's a catchy, simple game. When I first saw it I would have expected some sort of a plot after Tetris'd 2 but this was a good way to start. It has some bugs, as others have mentioned, the character gets killed when actually he barely makes it out, or he makes it out wrong with the J and K at times, but those will be improoved over time. You should add dismembering (without blood though) for a future game, it would be more realistic and funny.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Underrated

To be honest I expected a lot more... Drifts, Hyun, Miccool, Endo-K and Supraova are all great, top-notch animators. These were really high quality pieces of work. I appreciate the effort of the participants. Hoping to see them all on our next stickpage project.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Great Strategy Game

Very complex and entertaining, I imagine how much of a lot of hard work you put in this. Good job, and looking forward to those updates on it. ^_^

Stick Execution 2 Stick Execution 2

So bad

So poorly animated and overrated... I can't believe how many good animations actually scored lower than this piece of...

Crazy Tower Defence Crazy Tower Defence

It was ok

It was done ok, needs some faster action though and maybe some control on the weapons although that's not the game style. You should also create a better interactive background and put some more design work into it. Make a better variety of weapons. Other than that it was ok. 4/10, 2/5

Monster Truck Maniac 2 Monster Truck Maniac 2