Effects Demo Reel 2015 Effects Demo Reel 2015

This makes me want to animate again, Mic. It's quite a show. Compliments to Hyun and Terkoiz as well. Things have once again been taken to a higher level.

Some BSE Some BSE

Awesome work as always! :) Also, glad to see you guys are keeping BSE going! I remember back when Mesmay started it on StickPage. Heheh, good times. :D

"The Worst" "The Worst"

While this is one of the most shocking entries I've seen on NewGrounds lately, it's also one of the most schockingly creative.

Sherbalex responds:

yea i know i got tired of seeing pupil-less angry eyes and smiley-mouth with dimples all the fucking time and all the other bullshit

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Great game. It always reminds me of Jazz Jackrabbit, especially the buildings. :)

Strollin' Strollin'

Difficult

It's a good game and the theme you chose is really fun, but it seemed a little inefficient (or maybe that's just my computer) and kind of difficult at first.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

I can see a lot of work went into this. Others've said before, but, you could really add more objects to this and make it more realistic and turn it into study-software. Great work!
P.S.: I went through the whole thing. =P

The Adopted The Adopted

This reminds me of Stranger Things so much. Love it. Absolutely love it. I'm actually working on a short film that this would fit right into. If it ever takes off, I may contact you about it. I've saved the link. This is really good stuff! :)

EvilRaccoon responds:

Sounds great TeamXHawk. Hit me up if you put your short film into production! All the best.

Erik's Voice Acting Demo Erik's Voice Acting Demo

Somehow the "I am death, do you really wish to f*** with me" part is bad-ass and funny at the same time. Actually, the entire demo is quite good. I'll contact you soon about a role. ;)

A Ship to the North A Ship to the North

Really relaxing, very nice.

What can I say? You caught me at just the right time to listen to your song. I was tired and frustrated and this really chilled me down. =P 10/10, 5/5 for you, buddy. Good work!

Grandvision responds:

Thank you for complimenting my track. I'm glad it made you relaxed.

Batman Batman

That looks really good! :)

Abominable Abominable

I wanted this for Halloween

It's one of the greatest drawings I've seen. I like the style, the angle and attitude you gave the character. Good job.

"We Can Do It" Kong "We Can Do It" Kong

Like it

The textures and shading are great and so is the facial expression. I liked the Rosie the Riveter reference, really funny! ^_^